20110921

Do Not Disturb Me Folks I Bite

So damn tired. 


So. Fucking. Tired.


Had my worthless arse dragged out of my rather comfy pile of blankets just because I 'failed to deliver my report  on time'...


So what if I passed out yet again and missed deadline by a few hours?


WITH WHAT I AM DOING I SHOULDN'T BE BOTHERED BY SUCH PETTY PROCEDURES!!!!!

Slit. Cut. Slash.

Carved 'Do Not Disturb' upon his chest, broke both his middle fingers, then kicked him off the roof.

As you can see, I am very cranky if I'm woken up before I WANT to be woken up.

In other news, I GOT MY FUCKING REPORT IN.

They better be fucking happy, minus the bloodstains, (and countless f-bombs) I must say it was very detailed and enlightening.

I might have rambled on a tad about how I need gummy bears. But beside the point.

I NEED TO SLEEP GODDAMMIT!!!

Savvy? No?

Go fuck yourself.

I'm henceforth going to curl in a ball beneath my blankets in a futile attempt to escape the cold of this dank and dreary hell hole, and dream about all the many ways I'm going to kill you all.

You need me?

I'll be there.

But please.

DO NOT FUCKING DISTURB.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck you and your fucking story.

    why the fuck are you following me you liar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following? Haha I'm not following you, yet. Simply... observing. Oh yeah and laughing at your idiocy. Nothing to be too concerned about at the moment. heh.

    ReplyDelete