20110919

Fucking Fools

Eighty-One.

Eighty-one different people have been examined and categorized as literal potentials.

'Father' didn't believe in me.

Neither did anyone else of my 'family'.

They kept saying that I was too unstable. Too weak to take on the duties that everyone else was given.

The supposed 'runt' of the liter.

But with every probable outlet that I acquire for the Construct, I prove them wrong just a little bit more.

Finally I'm proving that I'm just as much a vital part to this 'family' as anyone else.

Aaah, I can hear the laughter dying in their throats as I write up yet another report depicting my success so far.

And I'm doing it MY way.

Hahaha I'm going to create the Construct, and it's going to be the most amazing and vital tide-turner since the creation of the Manufactured Newborn!!!

Now put THAT in your juicebox and SUCK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment