20110924

Just a Clarification

I don't hate every single one of you.

I just don't fucking like you.

When first we encounter, you might be tempted to shoot me in the face, remove my organs and maybe wear my skin like a pair of pajamas...

Or maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I just want to make things crystal clear, I'm not coming to kill you like most others. Maybe... injure.. or horribly maim.

Not kill unless I'm faced with it.

I may be one of the most godawful creatures you ever lay eyes upon.

But I'm just a sweet little girl with a penchant for beating people to death with their loved one's dismembered limbs.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just not as violently insane as the rest of my 'family'.

Fuck it I'm getting mushy.

I'm just aware of my limits and I'm aware of most of all of your advantages. I'm just trying to make sure my neck isn't going to be snapped like the twig it is just because you catch me leaving dead animals in your bed.

So... Weak moment over.

Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment