20110922

FUCKING WINDOWS!!!!!!

Lost the use of my computer for SEVENTEEN HOURS due to a 'system update' my computer HAD to undergo.

Fucking annoyance. 

Only got four more potentials before this whole ordeal took place.

FOUR.

I wouldn't be surprised if 'father' stomps in here right now and drapes the curtains with my intestines because of this.

SEVENTEEN HOURS!!!!!

I sat there watching the blue screen apply THIRTY SEVEN UPDATES.

Sat there waiting........ and waiting.......... and waiting........ and waiting......

My anger peaked and I went next door and killed the neighbor's cat.

Heheheh they sound so funny when you remove the fur BEFORE you kill them...

Anyway. Ninety-Seven potentials isn't that bad. A few more days and I should have enough to commence the second part of my plans.

The Construct Shalt Be Erect!

heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment